Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect to Cullip

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
I feel the need to put into writing the huge respect i have for Cullip. Once again he proved his worth to the Seagulls on Sunday as he led us to a famous victory. Although the game has been described as 'boring' (and i guess for the neutral it was) I saw it as a brilliant defensive performance.
I can't wait to see Cullip shine in Div 1 (again)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Couldn't agree with you more. Cullip is a legend of the highest order.

With buckets of respect to Leon and Butters, Sir Danny was my player of the season even before Sunday. He's the keystone of the side and I shudder to think how we'd cope without him.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have to agree, everytime I watch him he is the most reliable player there! He is pure quality!!!

:clap2:

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
thanks bossman, was it you i saw outside the Cardiff arms for i bit of 'sit down if you hate Palace'?

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
I don't want to put a downer on any post Sunday euphoria but I have contacts within Reading that say Sir Danny is on his way to them this summer:(

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
that is shocking! we should be building the team around players like Cullip and Knight not selling them on.
We need to consolidate our position i Div 1 not throw away our chances before we even kick off for the new season! :shootself

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
wokingone said:
I don't want to put a downer on any post Sunday euphoria but I have contacts within Reading that say Sir Danny is on his way to them this summer:(

Will that be before or after John Piercy has served his suspension and the fixtures have been published? :jester:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
wokingone said:
maybe if we were still in div2 but not now cant see that im sure danny wants to lead the seagulls back into div 1!
i hope so anyway cos he has got to be 1 of the best centre halfs outside the premiership if not the best and the fact that he has been voted in 3 pfa teams in 4 years shows how highly rated in the game!!!

DANNY CULIP YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT A BRIGHTON LEGEND

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
i agree with bossman, he's always 'going to reading'
I'm sure he'll continue to repay the support of the brighton fans and i can't see him turning down the chance of proving all the brighton critics wrong and keeping us up next year

Made up any new chants bossman?

bossman

Jun 1, 2004
scarfer1 said:
i agree with bossman, he's always 'going to reading'
I'm sure he'll continue to repay the support of the brighton fans and i can't see him turning down the chance of proving all the brighton critics wrong and keeping us up next year

Made up any new chants bossman?

Albion, Albion, Albi Albi - on
Division One well Here We Come
Albi Albi - on

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
wokingone said:
I know but the people I know seem pretty confident this time

Not in a million years mate. Why do I do this to myself.....I really must STOP bothering with NSC.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

2% factual
8% interesting
90% Total Boll:censored: ks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here