Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resign

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Albion Dan said:
I think The entire playing staff should be sacked and Mcghee hung from Gallows in the Withdean centre circle.

We lost to Brizzle Rovers at home last season and then went on to beat Preston, hope its de ja vue come saturday 5:45!!!

Eaxctly my thoughts when three of their players have just left to go to Leeds - Creswell, Ethou and Eddie Lewis.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i was thinking we could get a good result at preston when it looked as though they were gonna play extra time and we were winning 2.1 with only minutes left. but then in true albion style i had to rethink my plans. :nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think it's fair to say that a lot of us have over-reacted to tonight's result but this is probably due as much to the fact that we only have two points on the board and have started the season poorly as the defeat to the Shrews. I, for one, would have been less bothered about tonight's result had we beaten Derby, Crewe or Hull.

Things can only get better...........I hope.

:drink: :drink:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If McGhee went, who would take over?

Hinshelwood and Booker will, of course...at least in the interim.

Then we'd have to persuade another manager to join...after having just SACKED THE PREVIOUS MANAGER FOR LOSING IN A CARLING CUP GAME AFTER HAVING KEPT US UP THE SEASON BEFORE.

Grow up. :jester:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Let me think about this..........

er............

No!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Albion Dan said:
We lost to Brizzle Rovers at home last season and then went on to beat Preston, hope its de ja vue come saturday 5:45!!!

Yes, and that win against Preston at home last year was the game where most of us sat in the stand, scratching our heads and asking: "why the feck has MM put Virgo up-front? - ffs"

Lo and behold - he gets a winner and then does the same at Leicester - 6 points in two games and Virgo is our saviour.

BUT, Virgo is no-more, so who will get our match-winning (surprise) goals now?

*answers on a postcard to: Mark Maghee, c/o B&HA FC, etc,

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shropshire Seagull said:
Yes, and that win against Preston at home last year was the game where most of us sat in the stand, scratching our heads and asking: "why the feck has MM put Virgo up-front? - ffs"

Lo and behold - he gets a winner and then does the same at Leicester - 6 points in two games and Virgo is our saviour.

BUT, Virgo is no-more, so who will get our match-winning (surprise) goals now?

*answers on a postcard to: Mark Maghee, c/o B&HA FC, etc,

McCammon? Failing that, Hammond ;)

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
yes and get Barry Lloyd in , he sounded as if he had his head screwed on last night!!!!:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I do not think that McGhee should go at all.

But our form going into the back of last season as well is very poor, only one win from the last 15 league games (W1 D6 L8) is not an acceptable return, and we need to turn it round quickly.

For me, we have one of the best managers around to be able to do that, and we still need one or two more new faces, a left back and a midfielder, if there is still any dosh about which I doubt.

Blimey - if resignation was the manager's fate after BHA went pout of the League Cup to a lower league opposition, we'd be getting through about one a year. and if that's the criteria Mcghee wouldn't be in the job now, he'd have gone after the Bristol Rovers defeat last season!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yeah why not, and then we can give up on the season get some journey men in for next season and go for mid table League one sounds like fun to me

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Rookie said:
Yeah why not, and then we can give up on the season get some journey men in for next season and go for mid table League one sounds like fun to me

lets turn into forest! they are a big team :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here