Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves win 8-1!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
When was the last time you watched football? Carpenter was gone a while bk and was past his best then!, how could you even consider him back and as our missing attacking option in midfield. Maybe this means your knowledge on football is as bad as your history with Bluesteele

think he was joking bud.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Well done Guy but i wouldn't call it a hatrick in pro-football, maybe pro-evolusion soccer ;)

Well done big man :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
was a good game, aldershot were awful at the back.

Jake was very good at running at players, awful shooting though. Very good crossing though.

Hart also sharp on the crossing too!

Guys 2nd definately wasn't his, went in off the head of their own player!

Dixon looks VERY good, he can move, he runs at players, was always in the right place and had a very good shot on him, was lucky not to get 2 or 3 himself.

Gatting really needs alot of work, should of done better against Aldershots young side.

Good to see Wilkins there too, obviously checking out Jake, Joel & Lee.

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
was a good game, aldershot were awful at the back.

Jake was very good at running at players, awful shooting though. Very good crossing though.

Hart also sharp on the crossing too!

Guys 2nd definately wasn't his, went in off the head of their own player!

Dixon looks VERY good, he can move, he runs at players, was always in the right place and had a very good shot on him, was lucky not to get 2 or 3 himself.

Gatting really needs alot of work, should of done better against Aldershots young side.

Good to see Wilkins there too, obviously checking out Jake, Joel & Lee.

Their keeper done well, he's 16 apparently so good luck to him, but you're right his defenders didn't do him any favours, still a good run out for us and nice to get a few goals

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Twas an enjoyable evening, Aldershot started quite brightly considering, but come the second half they just didn't have the class or the pace to keep up with our players. I thought most of our players were giving it their best, in front of DW, and I'm sure one or two or three of them will be in the squad on Saturday. Sadly I don't think Gatting or Loft will be on that list.

Wes Fogden is turning into a tidy player, and Matt Foreman who came on as sub looked decent too.

Jonny Dixon is quick, never lets the ball settle at his feet, could be quite exciting to see him working with Forster and/or Murray.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On NSP we have the REAL shocking picture

60303.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't he bag himself a few goals though?

A header from 4 yards out from a beautiful Gary Hart cross and a fairly close range tap in if i remember correctly.

Agreed with Loft and Gatting, in what should be a make or break year for them they dont seem to be making the grade.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
[

wheres tank and race, have they seen that yet?[/QUOTE]

you'd have thought so-considering we asked him to do it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would have thought he was more likely to be having a look at how Dixon played.

When i said Lee, i meant Jonny dixon, Lee Dixon :dunce:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Seeing Winterton came on for Sullivan,was it to give him some experience or has FDM picked up a knock and they wanted to protect Sullivan for saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here