Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves Match

Oct 25, 2003
i reckon, like many argentinian players, he will just run around wildly screaming "GGGGGGOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL"

sweat dripping from his long flowing locks

intensity in his face

or maybe he could emulate the great facunda sava and introduce a MASK or other such prop

1066gull

If he can't catch the Aldershot defence alight how can he catch a League 1 side alight?

Oct 25, 2003
look you little twat you clearly don't understand the concept of flair

as if someone of ENZO ENZO ENZO's calibre can be BOTHERED with aldershot reserves....the whole point of having a LATINO LOVE GOD in the team is that he will be inconsistantly brilliant

you just watch....30 goals + EASY

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
i bet he has a ridiculously hairy chest

i'd love to bury my head in it

infact, i say FILL the team with cheap south american imports, we can be the villareal of league 1

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
tommy boy said:
look you little twat you clearly don't understand the concept of flair

as if someone of ENZO ENZO ENZO's calibre can be BOTHERED with aldershot reserves....the whole point of having a LATINO LOVE GOD in the team is that he will be inconsistantly brilliant

you just watch....30 goals + EASY

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WE'VE GOT AN ARGENTINE CENTER FORWARD :clap: :clap: :clap:

Federico 30 goals - Coca Cola Kid 30 goals.

CHAMPIONS - CHAMPIONS - CHAMPIONS

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
What we need is a BRAZILIAN midfielder to really flair things up in the middle of the park. We have the french blokes out wide, so that would create a bloody flair midfield. Then, at the back, I say sign a massive URUGUAYAN defender who will foul at every opportunity. At full-back, I would like to see a HONDURAN international - someone who doesn't care about defending but will get forward and do outrageous skill. Then, in goal, we have our Irishman.

Thomas, is that or is that not, the most FLAIR plan for a team you have ever heard? Can you imagine the continental flavour we would bring to League 1 with that dream team?

Oh and I nearly forgot, we then need to appoint Robin Van Persie as MANAGER of FLAIR FC:clap2:

And Charlie Oatway the Makelele figure to keep it all ticking. Some good old british GRUNT.

Oct 25, 2003
that is BLOODY flair thomas

the only things i could add to that are:

a random african international- so we can moan when he has to play in the african nations

a chinese/japanese/korean so that we have an asian fan club

but yes, robin van persie can manage....assisted by roger milla

Last edited:

1066gull

Turkey said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WE'VE GOT AN ARGENTINE CENTER FORWARD :clap: :clap: :clap:

Federico 30 goals - Coca Cola Kid 30 goals.

CHAMPIONS - CHAMPIONS - CHAMPIONS
Ive seen you in the Sportsman - you drink too much and you have now already:p

Failing that, you need sleep.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Gully said:
Sonny Cobbs sounds like he should be in a jazz band, hopefully that is not a comparison we will be forced to make if or when he breaks through to the first team.

Sounds as tho he should be in something like Miami Vice along with Ricardo Tuckett :lolol:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I take back all I said about blooding the youngsters.

Next year is going to be a very long season

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Eggmundo said:
Went to the reserves match, we lost 3-0 against Aldershot.

First time i've been and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice to have a pint while Champions league is on the telly, pint in your hand and Albion playing outside!

You spent most of the time in the bar only comming out at the end whistle.
Some of us braved the cold all night while you were watching the Squirrel at highbury:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Re: Re: Reserves Match

gts big bruv said:
You spent most of the time in the bar only comming out at the end whistle.
Some of us braved the cold all night while you were watching the Squirrel at highbury:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Get back to work.......:D

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Flair X1
need a Welshman with a gambling problem who kicks people off the ball and has an affair with Bob Booker's missus.

El Turi - one look was all it took - Lewes pre-season we all said he was Shi*e.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here