Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves in Action Tonight

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Very impressive display. I don't know how Crawley Down compare against others (Eastbourne, Lewes, Horsham) but we looked very good all over the pitch. I thought Toby was the stand-out as he was always in a good position to receive the ball and was able to do something when he got it. Caskey took his goals very well and nearly had 3. The CBs both looked comfortable on the ball - Branco made a couple of good runs upfield with the ball like a young Lawrenson - but didn't have too much defending to do.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Very impressive display. I don't know how Crawley Down compare against others (Eastbourne, Lewes, Horsham) but we looked very good all over the pitch. I thought Toby was the stand-out as he was always in a good position to receive the ball and was able to do something when he got it. Caskey took his goals very well and nearly had 3. The CBs both looked comfortable on the ball - Branco made a couple of good runs upfield with the ball like a young Lawrenson - but didn't have too much defending to do.

they dont really compare to them at all

runaway county league winners last season yes, but i believe they've lost a few key players for this season. would expect them to have a struggle on their hands in ryman south

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here