Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves in Action Tonight

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Hi everyone i just thought i let you all know that the Reserves in Action Tonight and i was just wondering how many of you are going along .

Jake Forster-Caskey makes his return to action for Albion tonight, as the Seagulls take on Crawley Down in the Roy Hayden Memorial Trophy at Lancing's Culver Road, kick-off 7.45pm.

The 17-year-old midfielder has joined up with Albion again after a two-week break, following an action-packed summer where he represented England U17s in the European and World Cup championships, and will line-up alongside Anton Rodgers, Jamie Smith and Yaser Kasim in midfield.

The fixture is the annual curtain-raiser for Sussex football where the Sussex Senior Cup winners [Albion] compete against the Sussex County Division 1 champions [Crawley Down].

Torbjorn Agdestein and George Barker lead Albion's strike force in the tie and the result has got to be decided on the night. If the scores are level after 90 minutes the result will be decided by a penalty shootout.

Admission is £5 for adults and £2 for concessions - programmes cost £1.

Directions to Culver Road can be found on the official Sussex FA website.

Albion: (4-4-2) Poke (GK); Strong, Hall, Branco, Sampayo; Smith, Kasim, Rodgers, Forster-Caskey; Agdestein, Barker. Subs: Walker (GK), Vickers, Simmonds, Hayward, Redwood.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is anyone streaming TV coverage?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Kick off is now 7:30 - not 7:45 as it was.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hi thought I would pop down and watch the reserves tonight.Any idea how much for children to get in? or do children come under the £2 concessions section.Thanks in advance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hi thought I would pop down and watch the reserves tonight.Any idea how much for children to get in? or do children come under the £2 concessions section.Thanks in advance.
I would imagine that children are £2 concession rate but don't know for sure.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Do we have anyone at the ground on Twitter etc?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I thought the reserves were going to be playing at the Withdean this season?

this seems to be a one off cup game i think for winning the SSC

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Thanks guys. I'm loving Adgestein more and more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here