Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves at Lancing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Was Micky there to see this Reading Kanu?

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
So is this the dregs we have all been talking about...

They get Anyinsah and we get Birchall..

Or would Anyinsah have been classed as dregs too??
Thought he was ok but not amazing when he played for us.. He showed some sparks now and then but no consistency really...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
birchall best bha player on show imo,loft shite,coxy played some great balls but he aint their for that,jakey should have had a hattrick,but lacking in confideance,readings keeper was massive

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So the new stand is just an overhanging roof? ???

Seats were well comfey compared to withdean, I would say to the standard of Club Wembley, padded and wide.

Massive Bar area with three TV's, although all new and sports centre feel about it, high ceiling, framed signed shirts on wall, but naff lighting and in need of a ladies touch to give it some life and a place you would spend and evening rather than a half time half!

I did not see Micky or Coppell, bet the reserves will be glad of that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
birchall best bha player on show imo,loft shite,coxy played some great balls but he aint their for that,jakey should have had a hattrick,but lacking in confideance,readings keeper was massive

Exactly the opposite of others opinions which just goes to show that football is all about opinions.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Exactly the opposite of others opinions which just goes to show that football is all about opinions.

strange isnt it,i couldnt beleive how bad loft was,and mayo centre back,nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How did Jem Karacan do? Very highly rated in this part of the world.. english but former Turkey under-19s captain and has been pushing for a first team start at Reading this season.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I went last night and as long as Loft has a hole in his arse he will never be a professional at our level, he has no discernable qualities required to be a central midfielder. We were completely outplayed by Reading who looked to have a couple of players who would be very useful at our Level, the other striker caught my eye more, Church I think it was.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
How did Jem Karacan do? Very highly rated in this part of the world.. english but former Turkey under-19s captain and has been pushing for a first team start at Reading this season.

Looked decent enough went about his work without much fuss, one terrible challenge when he should of been sent of for sure. Two footed and could easily have broken our right backs leg.

paul1960

Feb 26, 2007
Sussex
Seats were well comfey compared to withdean, I would say to the standard of Club Wembley, padded and wide.

Massive Bar area with three TV's, although all new and sports centre feel about it, high ceiling, framed signed shirts on wall, but naff lighting and in need of a ladies touch to give it some life and a place you would spend and evening rather than a half time half!

I did not see Micky or Coppell, bet the reserves will be glad of that.

The seats are from Wembley they were ones that were rejected as they were slightly off colour in some cases.The Sussex FA obviously got them at a reduced rate from the FA.

Last edited:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The seats are from Wembley they were ones that were rejected as they were slightly off colour in some cases.The Sussex FA obviously got them at a reduced rate from the FA.

Fantastic, they should build an arch to the crabtree. Explains why so many people were commenting on their superior quality and comfort compared to Withdeans.

Any more spare get them in Wembley

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

It should be very nice with all the money the Sussex FA have spent on it. Thankfully they can keep throwing about ridiculous fines to all the local parks sides and continue to put absolutely f*** all back.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It should be very nice with all the money the Sussex FA have spent on it. Thankfully they can keep throwing about ridiculous fines to all the local parks sides and continue to put absolutely f*** all back.

They could run an FA loyalty card, points for red and yellow cards, special offers on ringers and ineligable players, then you can redeem them for discounts on Fosters and John Smiths at the bar. Or save them up and get a free rental on the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here