Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves at home against Crawley this Wednesday but 2 o'clock kick off.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
very poor first half,crawley much better and more up for it,
2nd half mostly brighton,goal disalowed (cant see why),anton rodgers best player for us 2nd half

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
very poor first half,crawley much better and more up for it,
2nd half mostly brighton,goal disalowed (cant see why),anton rodgers best player for us 2nd half
This trialist Evans for Crawley, is it worth us nipping in and having a look ourselves ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
he did ok,where is he from?,thought wickham and neilson were their best players,

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't know but will wait until the write up is on the official Crawley site to find out.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Goalkeeper just looked a little match shy, he needs to develop his distribution to fit into the way we play. Made an error kicking to a Crawley player and got away with it, had a big throwout reaching the halfway line, had little to do second half but came out and made two punchs from corners. Difficult to play a direct Crawley side first half with Jamie Strong playing at centre half with Hall for what I have seen may be a first time pairing.

I was really impressed with Bergkamp in the second half, good first touch and used his upper body well to trap the ball and kept possestion well. Barkers goal was great skill and I look forward to seeing that again on seagulls player.

Team played really well second half keeping the ball and just upping the tempo.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
From todays argus, looks like Gonzalez is up for it after playing at Lancing

The Colombian goalkeeper made his debut for the reserves yesterday, then declared himself happy with the Seagulls’ passing style and South American managerial partnership.

"I think it suits me," he said. "I always try to mould to what ever system the manager wants.

"Some managers just want the ball to be smashed and obviously you have to go with it but I'm really happy to do it this way, with a team that wants to play.

"It was like a breath of fresh air when I first got here to be able to speak again with a manager in your own language, sharing a little bit of the same customs. It makes it a little bit more homely."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here