Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves at home against Crawley this Wednesday but 2 o'clock kick off.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i will be stroll along and watch over a couple of sherberts

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Will put an update on here at half time. Filming it for player.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What happened to playing these at Withdean? The pitched looked pretty good when I drove past the other day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Very strong side (but then it was against Crawley last time when elAbd made his return from injury)

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Reserves in Action Today

Young East must be getting well fed up. Played second fiddle to Mitch Walker then when he hurt his back we bring in Gonzalez.

Worth going along though to see Barker and Bergkamp in tandem up front while Grant Hall and Ben Sampayo both start in a strong defence (no pun intended). In midfield Rodgers, Simmonds and Kasim all start having recently been in the first team squad for the FA Cup.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
meanwhile the first team are having a team bonding lunch at an Italian Restaurant - nice to see Donatello's still doing the business

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Someone asked for the tape to view at halftime, '8 Seconds prior to the goal' yes poor defending. I imagine a tea cup coming...

Looked like a great double save from the flying Dutchman from the giant Dutchman.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Our new keeper sounds good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here