Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves at crawley Wednesday Evening - Free Admission

paul1960

Feb 26, 2007
Sussex
CTFC - Posted 22nd January 2010

Crawley Town will host Sussex rivals Brighton & Hove Albion at The Broadfield Stadium in the Sussex Senior Cup 3rd round next Wednesday evening, 27th January 2010.

The action gets underway with a 7pm kick off and both clubs are expected to field several players with first team experience.

The Reds have agreed with Brighton & Hove Albion to repeat last seasons initiative and make this competitive match FREE entry to all supporters.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Would love to, but I can't, should be a good game.

Considering Brighton's First team lost to Crawley in July, this could be the end to Brighton's cup run

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Well if it is a youth game and they play as well as they did against Everton last week, it should be a great game and hopefully a good crowd, I am sure some first teamers out of favour may also make the team and get a chance to impress Poyet. Unfourtunaly I am away working in Nottigham.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The new Italian trialist might be there as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could be a chance to play the out of favour and fring 1st team players who haventr got on recently as a sub so could be quite a strong side.
Team?

Brezovan
Hoyte
Tunnicliffe
xxxxxxxx
Whing

Cox
Livermore
Smith
McLeod

Hart
Holdroyd

That would be quite a strong side but couldnt think of another unplayed central defender as Hawkins is injured.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Could be a chance to play the out of favour and fring 1st team players who haventr got on recently as a sub so could be quite a strong side.
Team?

Brezovan
Hoyte
Tunnicliffe
xxxxxxxx
Whing

Cox
Livermore
Smith
McLeod

Hart
Holdroyd

That would be quite a strong side but couldnt think of another unplayed central defender as Hawkins is injured.

Would be surprised to see holdroyd there im expecting him to come on on tues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here