Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Republic of Brighton and Hove

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
A sizeable number of the electorate in places like Worthing and Eastbourne have no moral right to be voting for something for which they're likely to be dead before it's implemented.

It pains me that my parents, born in Brighton and living in Worthing, both in their late fifties, voted Leave.

Finding it somewhat difficult to reconcile that fact. They used the incredibly patronising "older and wiser" argument as well.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can Wealden join as well? I know we screwed up big time and voted to leave, but it was only 55-45!!

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Hope Amex don't move their European HQ from Brighton. They'll want staff freedom of movement around the continent and they won't be getting that in a few years time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I think we should kick off a Republic of London and Brighton with an M23 corridor, and control of all the main airports in England.
The real divide was the M4, how about south of that becomes a separate country and applies to join the European Union?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ironic that there is a call to leave the uk from Brighton. Surely many of the scare stories the remain camp fabricated, would apply to your independence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here