Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Replacing Graham Potter (eventually)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I just watched GP's press conference for the Leeds game. Seriously impressive once again - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/2761032/potters-leeds-united-press-conference

I hope he's here for years and leads us to Europe season after season, but when he eventually goes, I wonder if he could be replaced by an internal appointment.

The expectation is that you go externally and hire one of the available managers off the merry-go-round. If you're really well organised you might spot a diamond in the rough at a club like Swansea. But I have a suspicion that we might be cultivating our next manager internally. It wouldn't be surprising given the way we look to develop playing talent by spotting talent early and then developing it.

I watched Bruno running the warm up sessions at FGR and the thought occurred to me that perhaps I could be looking at our next manager. Or perhaps someone else within the set-up. It would be very Brighton.

Possible or ridiculous?

How dare you call Swansea rough.....oh

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Coward? I went out for a few beers last night... In your world I'm like Evel Knievel.

You're a sad sexist wanker, of course I have the upper hand in basically every situation in life. :shrug:
You are letting yourself down here Swanny. I have been a supporter of you on this board but you are way out of line here.

Stopping to this low to win an argument on the internet does not smack of having the upper hand.

An apology is in order here.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here