Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Repeatedly being logged out of NSC

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
No, but the logo and advert not fitting 1024 screen resolutions is pretty annoying :thumbsup:
(changing the logo to 245px wide fixes it :wink:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's because the login username and password fields are to the left of the Login button. If you've not filled them in, pressing Login is a failed attempt cos there is no username and password being submitted.

I've possibly changed the colours of the boxes so you didn't realise the data entry boxes were there - I'll take a look.

Has to be said that the username and password fields don't indicate in any way that they are input fields. There's no box around them or anything, they just look like text.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Yup happens to me too. However if you click on a thread it logs you back in....still annoying though!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and when you have written a long reply to a post only to find when you log-in again its disappeared

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
When I look at NSC on my phone it always comes up with the view of Big Board as if I am not logged in, click on any thread through and then I am back logged in. Not really a problem and probably more to do with my phone than anything on here. But it has only happened since the big change.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh and I am using a Windows based PC so it's not a Mac specific problem!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On the subject of strange glitches is anyone else unable to edit their own avatar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here