Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF XI Friday 11 May

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund is please to announce...

The XIth Challenge Match between Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters and Crystal Palace Supporters for the Robert Eaton Trophy to take place at the Dripping Pan, Lewes on Friday 11th May, 7.45pm kick-off.

Entrance will be £5.00 on the door; children are £2.00 each or free if accompanied by an adult. There will be a raffle, the bar and catering stalls will be open. All proceeds go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

More details to be announced in due course.

The date falls outside any play-off dates Brighton or Palace (alright, Brighton) may be involved in.

See you there...?

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Will be the 1st REMF game that i will not be involved in as i can not make this date and have handed the running of the team over to Mark who has been doing this on the night of the games anyway for the last few years.

Happy to stay involved so if there is anything i can do then let me know.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Will be the 1st REMF game that i will not be involved in as i can not make this date and have handed the running of the team over to Mark who has been doing this on the night of the games anyway for the last few years.

Happy to stay involved so if there is anything i can do then let me know.

Shame you can't make it. Once again massive thanks for all your efforts every year :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i will be there with my 5 pound note so i dont get shouted at by Lush

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be nice if Gareth Glover could be presented with something at half-time, in recognition of his 10 years as REMF chairman that has done so much to positively change so many lives.

:bowdown:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great shame kev can't make this. For those of you who do not know, kev was one of the founding fathers of this charity and without his enthusiasm and getting the palace boyz together every year it would not have been the success it is
He wil be missed.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If I did attend, it would be my first time.

Just a quick question, what's the standard of football like? (Obviously not pro - or maybe not even pub - but I don't want to turn up and be an absolute shambles relative to everyone else!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here