Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF X - Brighton Supporters v Crystal Palace Supporters - DETAILS HERE **

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund is delighted to announce...

The 10th REMF Charity football match

Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters
v
Crystal Palace Supporters

at The Dripping Pan, Lewes on Friday 29th April 2011 - 7.45pm kick-off

Entrance £5.00 on the door, Under 16s £2.00 (or free if accompanied by an adult)

Ricky Marlowe will once again be in attendance. We're waiting for Peter Ward's confirmation. Gus Poyet has also made a pledge to attend should he be available.

We're delighted to announce Phil Shelley of oldfootballshirts.com has once again generously agreed to be the match sponsor. Brett Mendoza will be announcing players sponsorship details in due course.

All proceeds go to REMF.

So on a Royal Wedding day (that so few are evidently fussed about), why not finish off the Bank Holiday with a different variety of Queens and Palace, by kicking-off a marvellous football weekend (we kiss goodbye to Withdean the following day) and come and support REMF on the occasion of the TENTH challenge match?

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my appearance depends if the mighty SUSSEX destroy LANCS inside 4 days, starts 26th so heres hoping.

Dandyman

In London village.
Might as well.:drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
How much do you reckon we can raise by auctioning off the starting spots (minus Peter Ward and Ricky Marlowe), 5 subs, 1 manager, 1 assistant manager and 1 physio?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surely you raise more money with ex professionals playing and the whole idea is to raise money for the charity.
Has Poyet backtracked? Gus Poyet has also made a pledge to attend should he be available.
I was fairly sure that Uncle Spielberg said that he had agreed to play?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Can it really be 10 years since the first one ? I remember 9th nov 2001 so very well .... I don't think i have ever been soooo cold playing in that game (although I spent most of it on the side-lines as on/off sub) at least I played more than "30 seconds Dave the Gaffer".

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The good thing about the Dripping Pan is the close proximity of the bar to the pitch.

Is it 6-3 to Brighton over all in the 9 games played so far?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here