Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF 7 - Details here **

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richie

Is it going in the Mid Sussex Times, and thanks for your help yesterday.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done mate

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks Roz.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Paul Rogers has dropped out as Worthing have a game now on Friday. Looking for alternatives. Ricky has confirmed yesterday again. I will call Peter Taylor again tomorrow to firm him up so to speak.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Would Charlie Oatway be a possibility?? I know he is still involved in the club with the Learning centre and im sure his knees could last 45mins or something. only slight problem could be that Havent are away at bromley the next day.

Still might be worth finding out though??

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Would Charlie Oatway be a possibility?? I know he is still involved in the club with the Learning centre and im sure his knees could last 45mins or something. only slight problem could be that Havent are away at bromley the next day.

Still might be worth finding out though??

Perhaps Peter Taylor will let Junior Lewis play for us.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
can people making suggestions please remember that we are playing on a friday night, the day before the Saturday matches, and the people we are asking cannot fulfil both, so please think a little bit more before making their suggestions x

This includes, Oatway, Cullip, Butters, Savage, Packham, Storer, Ronaldo, Adams, Cork, Booker, Brooker, Pitcher, Piercey and Pethick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kanchelskis?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here