Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember this Reading

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm quite surprised we haven't really seen large numbers of Reading fans gloating on NSC to be fair.

Or are there just not large numbers of Reading fans anywhere?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No, there are lots of Reading fans now...it's just that 80% of them are actually ugly, mouthy, hot-dog-scoffing children whose parents were previously blissfully unaware of the fact that their town actually had a football team...that is, until the dodgy spiv from the motor trade got bored one day and decided to build a Hoogstratenesque vainglorious namesake of a stadium-cum-monument to himself...just how paltry were the gates at Elm Park again? 4-5000 in the last few years, weren't they? (where is Simster when you need him) And, unlike, say, Withdean, I don't think those were exactly full houses,...

Yuk. Arriviste, trashy and overall, mindnumbingly boring, Reading- the town, the people and the football club. Always will be.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You on about size wilts as both swindon and brighton have bigger populations or just size of the place.
I find reading small and compact or are we going into the wokingham district again.:lolol: :lolol:

Anyway our population is twice reading and thats what matters when it come to potential.

Yes reading have come a long way in a short space of time and i will never dis that.

We will get big crowds at falmer whatever division we are in and we will get our revenge on those who have taken advantage of our position.:clap: :drink:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Anyone see harry Rednapp on Sky Sports.saying that all managers should honour there contracts and Chairmen shouldnt be able to sack managers during the season!

He quoted Reading losing Pardew and them moaning about it,then going and Poaching Coppell of us,he said that all they are doing is doing the same thing to us as West ham did to Reading,and its bang out of order,and shouldnt be allowed.
They have a transfer window for players and they should have one for managers as well.

His words, not mine!:clap:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Charlies Shinpad said:
Anyone see harry Rednapp on Sky Sports.saying that all managers should honour there contracts and Chairmen shouldnt be able to sack managers during the season!

He quoted Reading losing Pardew and them moaning about it,then going and Poaching Coppell of us,he said that all they are doing is doing the same thing to us as West ham did to Reading,and its bang out of order,and shouldnt be allowed.
They have a transfer window for players and they should have one for managers as well.

His words, not mine!:clap:

That would make sense. But then again it's football, so it will probably never happen

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton and hove= 250,000 people.
worthing virtualy joined on along the coast =110,000 people.

how many in Reading?:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here