Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

remember lua lua

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Hold on...

If you filled in each corner, and added an upper ier to the new East stand, that would put about +10k on the capacity - or a total of 32,500.

Enough for Premiership football :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Which South stand are you referring to? Withdean or Falmer?

Falmer. On the assumption the away end is about 2,000. No way in hell you'll get a whole south stand in to one corner. 2 corners, yes.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
when i broke the news on her about him coming,well today was also told,they will be filling in the corners to make it 30000:ohmy:,and the naming rights,the company that has/or will pay the money will be for ten years and rumoured to be.............,as for calderon ,who cares in gus we trust
Fozzies Headband broke the news about Lua Lua before you did.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mmmmm you sure,if you say so,i can live with that

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Yeah, I am because I had heard Lua Lua was joining us and assumed it was Lomano. FH corrected me shortly after pointing out that it was Kazenga joining us not his older brother.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
when i broke the news on her about him coming,well today was also told,they will be filling in the corners to make it 30000:ohmy:,and the naming rights,the company that has/or will pay the money will be for ten years and rumoured to be.............,as for calderon ,who cares in gus we trust

Now this is GOOD news. Do you know if they're doing the top tier in the East stand too?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Filling in the corners, is not a straight forward commercial decision. The club will need another park and ride site, which is a far bigger issue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair to Empire he did call the LuaLua thing so may well be something in this though i find it hard to believe they'd do it now...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pretty sure it's been 100% officially confirmed by the club that they COULd go to 30k (easily), are you actually saying that they WILL? For the stadium opening?

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
I thought we had planning permission for 26,000 (or whatever it was - certainly not 30,000). If we want to fill in the corners or increase it any other way we would have to apply for new planning permission.

wont do no harm trying to get permission for extra seats, its not as if they can stop us building now!:falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here