Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

remember lua lua

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
when i broke the news on her about him coming,well today was also told,they will be filling in the corners to make it 30000:ohmy:,and the naming rights,the company that has/or will pay the money will be for ten years and rumoured to be.............,as for calderon ,who cares in gus we trust

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
when i broke the news on her about him coming,well today was also told,they will be filling in the corners to make it 30000:ohmy:,and the naming rights,the company that has/or will pay the money will be for ten years and rumoured to be.............,as for calderon ,who cares in gus we trust

2k each corner..............yeh right:facepalm:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I don't know about easily but certainly close to 2k I agree.

I'd be more in favour of just adding another tier of seating to the east stand, otherwise it might just look like a modern Elland road with the corners filled in.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

when will they be filling in the corners? Im sure you would need to go through a futher planning permission excercise before you could just do the work?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Amex dont do that type of sponsorship I dont think. I said originally that it will be called the Coca Cola Stadium as I read that they want to sponsor 4 stadiums in England N S E W and will stick with that.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Amex dont do that type of sponsorship

Is correct, The type of sponsorship they would be interested in is Golf/Tennis/Sailing. If they did move to football it would more than likley be a premiership team/ the premiership its self!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So the capacity of the South stand in EACH corner?

Hummm. No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here