Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember Cher Lloyd?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Fit.

Cher%2BLloyd%2Bclowns%2Baround%2Bwith%2Bher%2Bred%2Bhair%2Band%2Bmatching%2Blipstick%2B%2B1.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will have a No 1 record because there are enough idiots to buy it, who knows maybe even a successful album but will disappear in a few years when her song writers/management get bored and go onto the next talentless waster who gets big through tele.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So are the Cheeky Girls. What's your point?

And seeing as most people aren't famous, any modicum of notoriety - even the C-list status this bint enjoys - automatically means she will be more well-known. It's no big deal.

As for the money, she'll make a tidy wad for her and a massive wad for her management who basically own every part of her. In return for selling her soul to the Mammon of celebrity she will get tickets to premieres of films such as Garfield 4 and Alien v Pee Wee Herman, maybe an interview in 'Mediocrity' magazine (the new magazine of choice for slags on benefit) and maybe, just maybe a place on the reality TV show, Celebrity Shove My Arse Through A Manhole.

In 2 years time she'll be doing panto in Gillingham, photographed doing coke with Dean Gaffney and be dating a Swindon Town footballer.

Yeah. Living the dream, baby.

Superb post!

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I think smudge might have been being ironic! i.e. You could easily dismiss Lady Gaga for being shit but she is really popular. EDIT - Or maybe he wasn't being ironic. Still I think my point stands.

I liked Cher, but that doesn't mean I'll buy her record. It also doesn't mean I won't buy it. I think she's got a better chance of making her mark on the music scene than many other X-Factor artitists of recent years

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fit? All I can see is three inches of super thick make up covering an acne riddled boiler.

I liked Cher, but that doesn't mean I'll buy her record. It also doesn't mean I won't buy it. I think she's got a better chance of making her mark on the music scene than many other X-Factor artitists of recent years

This, especially the second point.

People seem to be allowing the fact she's a bit common and looks like she needs a good meal to cloud the fact that she's actually pretty talented - certainly unique from the rest of the identikit contestants.

Regardless of what you might think of them (if you even know who they are), people like Will I Am and Red One aren't stupid and know a good thing when they see it (and how to make a fuckload of cash out of it).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So are the Cheeky Girls. What's your point?

And seeing as most people aren't famous, any modicum of notoriety - even the C-list status this bint enjoys - automatically means she will be more well-known. It's no big deal.

As for the money, she'll make a tidy wad for her and a massive wad for her management who basically own every part of her. In return for selling her soul to the Mammon of celebrity she will get tickets to premieres of films such as Garfield 4 and Alien v Pee Wee Herman, maybe an interview in 'Mediocrity' magazine (the new magazine of choice for slags on benefit) and maybe, just maybe a place on the reality TV show, Celebrity Shove My Arse Through A Manhole.

In 2 years time she'll be doing panto in Gillingham, photographed doing coke with Dean Gaffney and be dating a Swindon Town footballer.

Yeah. Living the dream, baby.

I love this! Like Acker says Aliens v Pee Wee Herman has OSCAR written all over it!

As for Cher thingy well yes I would do her obviously. As for talent? Nah not really. Lady Gaga on the other hand as Wozza said multi instrumentalist (learned the piano aged 4) and singer/songwriter who also before Gaga character wrote for the Pussycat Dolls and Britney amongst others...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lady Gaga is f***ing useless. She can't write her own music, she can't sing, she can't play any instruments, yep agree , she is on the same level as Cher Lloyd. To see just how shit she is watch the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Lady Gaga is f***ing useless. She can't write her own music, she can't sign, she can't play any instruments, yep agree , she is on the same level as Cher Lloyd. To see just how shit she is watch the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4

As a pianist I do not think much of her technique, but she is at least playing, which is more than most people can do.

Same as Cher Lloyd :laugh:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I knew she reminded me of something when I posted this.
I've just remembered what it is!

johnny-depp-mad-hatter.jpg

I'm not sure which is the closer resemblance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here