Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember Cher Lloyd?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
You know, the seventeen year old chav from X Factor? The Cheryl Cole wannabe? Well, Lady Gaga's producer RedOne, and Lil Wayne, to name just a few, have got their hands on her.

The Cher Lloyd we know:

BC728A429686BA4557B13217A9CADC.jpg

The new Cher Lloyd:

8BD81C7C27FCB031E2B7D41BBDD5D5.jpg
-
C467F6C726C82BCC2B59D8D13EF3B6.jpg

I get the feeling this young lady may be BIG NEWS in the near future.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Absolute talentless, whinging, hideously ugly dog who will hopefully disappear off the face of the earth!!!!!

There, glad that is off my chest!!!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Saw her at the X factor live show the other week at the Brighton Centre. She was f***ing gash.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Absolute talentless, whinging, hideously ugly dog who will hopefully disappear off the face of the earth!!!!!

Everything you need to be successful in the "pop music" industry, unfortunately!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

The same could be said for Lady Gaga. What a load of absolute shite.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Destined to be far more rich and famous than any of you morons.

So are the Cheeky Girls. What's your point?

And seeing as most people aren't famous, any modicum of notoriety - even the C-list status this bint enjoys - automatically means she will be more well-known. It's no big deal.

As for the money, she'll make a tidy wad for her and a massive wad for her management who basically own every part of her. In return for selling her soul to the Mammon of celebrity she will get tickets to premieres of films such as Garfield 4 and Alien v Pee Wee Herman, maybe an interview in 'Mediocrity' magazine (the new magazine of choice for slags on benefit) and maybe, just maybe a place on the reality TV show, Celebrity Shove My Arse Through A Manhole.

In 2 years time she'll be doing panto in Gillingham, photographed doing coke with Dean Gaffney and be dating a Swindon Town footballer.

Yeah. Living the dream, baby.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Nice hair but what's with the rest of the make-over. No talent or looks to start with though equals a bit of style and 2 half catchy songs if you're 12. 99.9999% of the money not going to her and then she's dropped for the next new thing. Next.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Anyone remember this?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
It really is a case these days of just saying "Get a proper job", you have no talent.
The truth is, as we all know, is that only a few people make it and the rest are left to feed on the scraps.

It must be pretty sad hanging on to people like Cowell, Walsh and Cole begging, preying and hoping like they do, that they might just call and offer you some sort of deal.

The problem is once these talentless people have been on TV, I think it is very hard for them to face reality and accept that they might just have to lead a normal life like the other 60,000,000 other people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here