Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining numbers of Liverpool tickets

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I've already got mine as an ST holder, but don't you just love it when the argus goes down the ticket office and runs a 'Snapping Up Tickets' or 'Hottest Tickets In Town' feature? It really makes me smile that a few other people who can scarcely get to matches can go to a big game like this. What a start for them, eh? :D

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Anyone having trouble logging on to the online ticket site? I havent been able to log on for a couple of days now.......

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I am on the site. ( ST Holder... already purchased seats ). Trying to get an extra one. But website will still not let me order. Says 1 per person. Surely now they are on general sale it should let me get more ?????????

:lolol: it's set up to allow for others to go too <3

does anyone remember that rush to get a season ticket when people kept saying people can +4 their tickets? I thought I'd never get one! :D

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Anyone having trouble logging on to the online ticket site? I havent been able to log on for a couple of days now.......

You need a lot of persistence with mouse clicking! I got on at 08:40 after about 3 minutes of furious clicking. Things you do for a mate!!

Waiting for 09:00 to tick around. :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
you there? or is there a photo of queue? if so where?

I am, trying to sort out my brother's tickets. Can't see the end now but I just heard the mother of a kid in the queue say she's written his school a note claiming he's at the dentist this morning. Can't work out if this is commendable or not :lol:

Ultimately, I've got my seat so not unduly bothered :D

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315987141.797122.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here