Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Home Game Tickets On Sale Tomorrow (08/3) Morning

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
3rd - 18th Play-Off semi-finals (provisional dates)

What it says on the Football League website so 4th - 10th sounds about right - with 1 game Saturday/Sunday with the return Tuesday/Wednesday

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I take it this means there is no chance of the Birmingham game being moved to the Sunday for TV then....

bugger!

No not for Sunday but possibly Sat Eve or Mon Eve as both slots are TBC

slybstard.JPG

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
If it's moved it will be 5.20 on the Saturday or 7.45 Monday 23rd

5:20 Saturday no use either got to be dropping someone off at Heathrow for 5pm ish Monday however would be fine. Been looking forward to the Brum game all year (living in the city and being surrounded by Blue noses helps) but sadly a higher priority has to take precedence.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
What about BBC? 1.30 on Saturday would be alright :)

No they only have 2 more live games and they are

Sat 31st March Blackpool v Southampton 5:20pm

Fri 6th April Barnsley v West Ham United 5:15pm

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I would think derby would bring about 1000 given they are not in the running for playoffs.
What is the most an away team can bring & end can still be split

I would think derby would bring about 1000 given they are not in the running for playoffs.
What is the most an away team can bring & end can still be split

Think it can go as far as 1200 with 900 ish for home fans. Depends where the plastic drape thing is positioned, but seats still have to be near an exit, so its only moveable by 3 or 4 rows max

Got two tickets for the Middlesbrough fame for me and the youngest Potting (her first game, hope it is a good one). I will have to break the news to her sister that (as I expected) tickets for the Birmingham game are highly unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here