Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relocating

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Brighton do not need planning permission for the seats to be put in, so effectively, what they could do is this. Once everyone has renewed or cancelled their ST, they can then allow a month or so for movement, including in the East Upper. Then, when the month is up and everyone is happy where they have moved to, they will know whether the permission for the extra people/transport has been granted. They can then let the new ST's fight it out for the rest of the seats. Admittedly, this is a gamble on the transport permission going through, otherwise we could end up with people scattered all over the place with many empty seats rather than just the East Upper empty. However, it seems to me that they are doing it this way, cause isn't there another thread where East Stand ST's near the South Stand already have booked their East Upper seats?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I still haven't heard anything...I guess that means I'm stuck for another season :(

Go out to the ground and sort it out. Do not just sit back. I am sure they can sort out something. There is a lot of movement at the moment. Four of us managed to move from Lower west to upper East to sit together.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Go out to the ground and sort it out. Do not just sit back. I am sure they can sort out something. There is a lot of movement at the moment. Four of us managed to move from Lower west to upper East to sit together.

I can't take time off work at the moment, I will call up on my lunch break and see what is happening.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is annoying, I have a mate on the waiting list and would like to sit with him, so looks like we wont be able to anytime soon.

It's not a unique situation at the Albion. My uncle and aunt are STH at Anfield, have been for 30 years or so. They have tried year on year and to this date they are still 5 seats apart.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I went in to the Ticket Office 9 days ago just to check what the increased price of our ST's for the WSU (1 Adult + 2 Kids) would be, I pay for them outright not by DD. Overheard the guy in front of me changing North Stand seats for the ESU and being shown a seating plan. So when it was my turn I asked if I could change from the WSU to ESU and was told I could. So I picked out our seats on the plan and was then asked if I'd filled a change request form out. I said that I hadn't as I thought you had to re-new your exsisting ST's first. He said it wasn't a problem and went ahead and changed our seats to the ESU, simples!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here