Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation Zone

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I really hope Leeds get promotion, not because I like them, but because finally we can get rid of the most whinging, pathetic bunch of supporters in english football. Leeds is also the most scummy, revolting city I have ever been to.

Take it you haven't been to Sheffield, Stoke, Plymouth, Liverpool, Leicester or Birmingham then?!

Thamesmead_Eagle

Royalty user
Feb 19, 2010
Just a reminder you are in it after today, if you go down by a point you'll remember the day the mighty Leeds United never said die.

We might be choking but at least we're safe, how nice will Falmer look with 5000 in it against Macclesfield? :laugh:

:clap2:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I hope you've kept your jester hats and balloons for next seasons Cup Final when we choke.

You really must be the saddest f*ck to tread this board for years, other than Thamesmead Eagle of course, are you the same person? If Thamesmead aint the shittest place to live in South East London, then my names Dirty Northern Leeds Massive Scum.....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
where you ever famous then u mug,,,i think not.:wanker::

Tend to agree with you there...I have travelled the World a fair bit in my life...often the subject of football comes up when people I meet find out that I am English, the clubs that are normally mentioned (probably qualifying as famous if someone in a small Malaysian village has heard of them) are Liverpool, Man Utd, Aston Villa and Arsenal...I can't recollect anyone ever saying Leeds!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If you don't go up by 2 points you'll remember the day you drew with us you shit bag.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Hes probley that kid alot of people saw with his scarf wrapped round his face given it the large , f***ing twat :lol: .

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hes probley that kid alot of people saw with his scarf wrapped round his face given it the large , f***ing twat :lol: .

A billy big bollox chav?
That describes about 10,000 Leeds fans.

ashlehh

Mar 30, 2009
Leicester
Okay, this guy really is sadder then I thought he was, but there again he is a Leeds fan. I wonder if he has heard of 'getting a life'. People as sad as him really do amuse me.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I hope you've kept your jester hats and balloons for next seasons Cup Final when we choke.

You make me proud that there is a "North/South divide" and I am on the Southern side you Northern dogturd.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just a reminder you are in it after today, if you go down by a point you'll remember the day the mighty Leeds United never said die.

We might be choking but at least we're safe, how nice will Falmer look with 5000 in it against Macclesfield? :laugh:

By the way , the only reason Leeds got an equaliser was because we only had 10 men on the pitch. :wink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Take it you haven't been to Sheffield, Stoke, Plymouth, Liverpool, Leicester or Birmingham then?!

Now come on, Sheffield is much nicer than Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here