Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation from The championship next season

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
There are alot of teams who could end up being really shit next year...after all, no one predicted that Middlesbrough would be near bottom 6.

I think Peterborough will struggle again, as they did a couple of years ago and Reading could be in for a shock next year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont agree with those who are saying Donny because I believe Sean O'Driscoll is a reasonable manager not to set the division alight but at least to ensure safety from relegation. If he is enticed away it could be a different story but all the time he is there I dont think they will be relegated.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
How orginal that most of you say Palace... :yawn:

Though i don't see you pulling up any tree's, i'll put the rivalry to one side and say:

Watford
P'Boro
Cov

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A lot depends on who comes and goes at different clubs in the next few weeks. As of today we are weak - I suspect we will not be in a few weeks time.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Derby
Doncaster
Cardiff

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace reserves
Crystal Palace youth

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Having lost our two best players I think we'll struggle but as long as we keep hold of Poyet we'll be okay. If we lose Poyet I reckon we'll be one of the three.

I reckon Watford, Peterborough and Bansley.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Cardiff look a cracking outisde bet - you could have got 25s last week, but are still pretty fair value at 20/1 now, especially with Alan "Runaway" Shearer in charge.

As for the other two, I'll go for Pompey and Doncaster purely because of the financial difficulty of the former and last season's awful end-of-season run from the latter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Us. And some of Albion / NSC's newest fans will realise it's a very tough league and have a shock :lol:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Barnsley, Coventry, Watford

However, I think what makes the Championship particularly intriguing next season is that there are bound to be surprise strugglers, and dark horse successes. Rather hope we are among the latter :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here