Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation form

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Still top of the league, plans to strengthen squad in place, got anything less stupid to say ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some of our "fans" seem to get off on us losing :shrug:

Really quite sad. I was happy to hope we could stay up whilst playing some good football before the season started. What we have done has been amazing with the high spot of many many years being Peterborough away. I hope that doesn't end up being the highspot of the season but if it does, it was fun while it lasted and I'm sure we'll stay thereabouts of the playoffs at worst.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Christmas games start this Friday. I'm interested to know if any of the whingers will be there ? Now's the time for unity. We have shown at Saints and yesterday that we are up for the fight. The least we can do as fans is muck in.
A win on Fri and I believe the bad run is in the past. We'll be on the front foot for a good christmas where if we do that we'll emerge early Jan with a nice lead at the top again.

Withdean can be rocking on Fri if we all do our part. We can help the team so stop the bitching and lets stand as one !

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
IF we can get in someone liek Bradley Wright-PPhilips, leading scorer in the league in a team creating fewer chances than we do, we will be sorted. Fingers crossed.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
All we need now is the Complete Badger and Withean Wanderer to come out of the shadows.

Staggering how quiet they have been whilst we were doing well isn't it. Not that they will link the two things .... but you're spot on. They thrive and feast on negativity and evidently they suffer when we are doing well.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Win on Friday and we are top for Christmas, and on Christmas day we will have been top of the table for 3 months. Relegation form my arse

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
Despite our recent blip, still averaging nearly two points a game. In a league where the top sides are all taking points off each other, the 86-87 points we are currently on target for would probably be enough to finish top two.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Despite our recent blip, still averaging nearly two points a game. In a league where the top sides are all taking points off each other, the 86-87 points we are currently on target for would probably be enough to finish top two.

top of the league!
lets watch the next four games and we will all be cleverer
no real reason to think we wont get 8 to 10 points from the next 12.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Oh dear i thought it was too good to be true, A headless chicken rears its head (or neck stump in this case) preaching doom & disaster :facepalm:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Relegation form was losing 7-1 at Huddersfield ... not 2-1, and being unlucky at that. What an idiot.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
To be fair to the OP, i keep hearing this shit about X amount of games since we won, it was the same on the radio yesterday after the game, they kept banging on about it.
I know they are just trying to get people to phone their poxy phone-in but it brings out all these pillocks who love to knock Brighton at every opportunity and then others start to think "you know what? he's right!" and so the negativity spreads.

We have only lost 3 times for f*** sake all season! and two of them are to Sheff Weds and Huddersfield, two teams we never thought we would be able to compete with at the start of the season. This time last season we had already lost about 3 or 4 times as many games as we were waiting for the team to gel!!!
Get behind the team Brighton, were top of the league for f*** sake!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
No,no.......this is true,it's relegation form alright,but what wasn't mentioned is that it's that absolute FOOL Poyet's fault for tampering with a winning team because he doesn't like the FA cup,and for getting the Albion to play girlie passing football instead of lumping the ball about and letting everybody chase it like we all used to do at school and in the Brighton League.

Relegation form is what we KNOW and what we WANT,so the Argus can do another great escape poster,Poyet can shave his head and be a local hero.

Or maybe we should just get promoted and be done with.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have 9 league games between now and the end of the transfer window. 6 home games and 3 away and I think that we will get 21 or 23 points from those 9 games so we will still be top then. The next 4 games including Charlton at home are all winable. 6 home games are : Notts C, Charlton. Leyton O, Peterborough, Colchester, Dagenham & Redbridge. The 3 away games are Dagenham & Redbridge Exeter and Bournemouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here