Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Release the "Lindfield by the Sea" One Petition

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oi, Mods!!

My dear elder brother, LBTS has been unable to access his NSC account and post for an age now. He says he's tried emailing whoever but gave up some time ago (I don't know how true this is because, love him as I do, my mum didn't trust me with the school dinner money for nothing e.g. he can be a useless **** sometimes ;) But that's for another thread....)

Could you please have a look into and PM me his new password if that's what's required? I'll then relay and he can change thereafter.

Cheers fellas!

PS his posts, like mine, aren't particularly worth reading. But he's family, like, and this can count as his Xmas pressie.....

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Don't tell Nicholas Sommes. He'll be hunted down and moved to Burgess Hill if the local MP finds out; and the kids are settled at school etc.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You've obviously read How to win friends and influence people

Priceless!

I think you've got a point there, looking at the number of views....

Lets bounce for their attention all the same! :flameboun Dear Sir or Madam....

He seems to be properly registered as a member. You may be relieved (or not) to know that the mods can't access his password, so if the problem is that he's forgotten it, there's not much we can do to help.

Yours sincerely ...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Lindfield has the internet?:shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oi, Mods!!

My dear elder brother, LBTS has been unable to access his NSC account and post for an age now. He says he's tried emailing whoever but gave up some time ago (I don't know how true this is because, love him as I do, my mum didn't trust me with the school dinner money for nothing e.g. he can be a useless **** sometimes ;) But that's for another thread....)

Could you please have a look into and PM me his new password if that's what's required? I'll then relay and he can change thereafter.

Cheers fellas!

PS his posts, like mine, aren't particularly worth reading. But he's family, like, and this can count as his Xmas pressie.....
Why not tell him to open a new account under a new name ? ;)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Won't let him because it states his IP address is already registered rather than his email. Anyway, I've told him he's f***ed following LB's comments re: password so I guess until he tries logging on from another PC, he'll just have to put up with everyone talking about him. Not too him.

Call him a name, he can't complain!! Thanks for everyone's help though.

:wave:

28412d1148078711-zippybud-zippy.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can the mods delete his account, thus allowing him to create a new one from scratch with the same user name?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can the mods delete his account, thus allowing him to create a new one from scratch with the same user name?

Not a bad idea. I'll PM Lord B.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I must pay humble thanks to my baby brother. He is by all accounts a brother.:shrug:

Thanks are also due to LB for taking on the petition, and releasing me from the incarceration that is "guest". :clap2:

I will try and make a few more insightful posts than I have in the past, as a result of the efforts of so many for so few.:thumbsup:

Taking on board feedback I have also changed my name to Lindfield by the Pond - All together now, Good ole Lindfield by the Pond, Good ole Lindfield by the Pond, and we're going up to win the cup, for Sussex by the sea:thud::thumbsup:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
No not the traffic light, but good to be back again. Marks out of ten for insightfulnessness of my post as is my promise.

ps anyone seen the dead coot frozen into the pond ? Might be the tramp next!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here