Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relationships - What do you reckon?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well if you're a f***ing homosexual how is a girl gonna be right for you you f***ing spazmoidian f*** stick.

Exactly my point Leslie you big nancy boy.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Relationships between men are far harder Leslie as you already know because of our inherent promiscuity damaging monogomous alliances.

But good luck.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Questions - you are irrelevent

I am hung like irrevelant it has been said. Anyway keep out of it Nipples, you are straight as a die aren`t you. You are single through choice are you not.

and of course the fact the girls think you are similar to Leslie in preferences.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am hung like irrevelant it has been said. Anyway keep out of it Nipples, you are straight as a die aren`t you. You are single through choice are you not.

and of course the fact the girls think you are similar to Leslie in preferences.

I seriously doubt that any girls who know me would hang around you long enough to tell you what they think my preferences are because I keep company with foxy, sophisticated, women of taste. The kind of women that would realise what a tiny dicked knobjockey you are the minute they clapped eyes on you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Relationships between men are far harder Leslie as you already know because of our inherent promiscuity damaging monogomous alliances.

But good luck.

A man of experience talking there by the sounds of things.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I seriously doubt that any girls who know me would hang around you long enough to tell you what they think my preferences are because I keep company with foxy, sophisticated, women of taste. The kind of women that would realise what a tiny dicked knobjockey you are the minute they clapped eyes on you.

hows the acting career coming on Nipples ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
hows the acting career coming on Nipples ?

Good thanks. If you go to Channel 4 website on Jan 28th you can see me in the sequel to City Of Vice which is on CH4 later this month. Why do you ask?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good thanks. If you go to Channel 4 website on Jan 28th you can see me in the sequel to City Of Vice which is on CH4 later this month. Why do you ask?

I remember you talking about it on here a while ago. Well done by the way.

Did you go to stage school ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I remember you talking about it on here a while ago. Well done by the way.

Cheers. Shameless self promotion is the key to success!

No stage school just auditioned for a part a few years ago, got it and took it from there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Well that and sucking people's cocks who can get you further ahead.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`m going you two. What a double act you are. Sort of a gay Morecombe and Wise really. Bloomin hilarious with your knob gags.

Nipple its comedy you should be in.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
High praise from NSC's resident comedy genius. 'Quick, quick, look at me, look at me, I'm going to say something stupidly idiotic and inane and then pretend I'm doing it as some Kauffmanesq prank.'

Except no one finds it remotely funny and you come across as a completely self satisfied knobber.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
High praise from NSC's resident comedy genius. 'Quick, quick, look at me, look at me, I'm going to say something stupidly idiotic and inane and then pretend I'm doing it as some Kauffmanesq prank.'

Except no one finds it remotely funny and you come across as a completely self satisfied knobber.

Sorry, I won't do it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here