Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reigate (the poster, not the boring town)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Does anyone know the poster on here called Reigate? To cut a long and tedious story short, he found my nephew's iPod at an away game and was spiffing enough to offer to return it via here, but since exchanging a couple of PMs trying to arrange picking it up I haven't heard anything from him. Can your inbox get full on here or summink? (I wouldn't know, I have about five friends.)

Sorry to post this on the main board, just thought I would try a last way of getting hold of it before I spunk a hundred quid on a replacement for the lad...

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Does anyone know the poster on here called Reigate? To cut a long and tedious story short, he found my nephew's iPod at an away game and was spiffing enough to offer to return it via here, but since exchanging a couple of PMs trying to arrange picking it up I haven't heard anything from him. Can your inbox get full on here or summink? (I wouldn't know, I have about five friends.)

Sorry to post this on the main board, just thought I would try a last way of getting hold of it before I spunk a hundred quid on a replacement for the lad...

Err I suggested I give it you you at the last game and you did not contact me.

Someone else has also claimed it is theres......but also shown little interest. Can you describe it to prove it is yours and you can collect it

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Reigate is the centre of the universe, fact!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It gets worse. I suppose offending people is a bit more exciting than the customary bored indifference my posts inspire, but I'm still sorry. No offence meant to...Reigaters?

lol
It is a little boring as a town but it has many charms. people from Reigate are known as Reigations(sp) by the way.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
It gets worse. I suppose offending people is a bit more exciting than the customary bored indifference my posts inspire, but I'm still sorry. No offence meant to...Reigaters?

PM received and replied to. Collect it when you can.

Too many Palace (unts there when I worked there for my liking

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've nothing to add to this but I would just like to say that Reigate is a lovely man, as is Mr Banana.

xx

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
PM received and replied to. Collect it when you can.

Too many Palace (unts there when I worked there for my liking

Far too many Palace fans but i did know about 7 Brighton fans when i lived there.
My dad watched the play off final in the Panther and said there were a couple of Albion fans there.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You're too kind sir. Has your cousin sorted this Dieppe trip yet?

There's a one word answer for that containing the letters N and O... The day he wanted was fully booked, will see him later today so will ask about any plans for another date!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here