Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reid to leave Argyll after Albion defeat?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe the Aleutian Islands are part of Alaska and therefore the USA so they dont have a national team.

Or not one that is FIFA recognised anyway so it appears the Joke is on Peter Reid if he considers the job.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now Easy 10, he ALWAYS gets me. EVERY time. And I mean EVERY time.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I can't quite work out who's being serious in their replies to this thread and who isn't?!
I was thinking the same thing. Far be it from me to denigrate someone else's hard work, I realised immediately it was a spoof but I didn't think it was very good. I'm obviously not in on the joke. :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sources close to the West Country giants have revealed today that Argyle Manager was close to leaving the club after Tuesday’s defeat at the hands of Gus Poyet’s team.

There are allegations of a severe bust-up in the changing rooms when pasties were hurled amidst guttural exchanges as scouser Reid demanded an explanation as to how his team were vanquished by ‘tippy tappy’ football. Reid emerged from the home dressing room in a turquoise and scarlet shell suit to give an emotional interview to waiting press.

He was alleged to say that he had already had job offers as the Assistant Reserve Team Development coach of the Aleutian Islands (where it is said he will join up with Bryan Robson) and also as warm-up to John Bishop in his tour of Reykjavik Fishermens Clubs and was considering both very carefully.

Meanwhile Argyle fans vented their anger by congregating outside the main stand demanding more seasoning in their pasties!

Argyle chairman Ivor Scruttock was not available for comment.

Just needed to use up 15 minutes..

You spent FIFTEEN minutes on THAT?

Now that IS funny.

There's me cursing the waste of the fifteen SECONDS it took to read it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was thinking the same thing. Far be it from me to denigrate someone else's hard work, I realised immediately it was a spoof but I didn't think it was very good. I'm obviously not in on the joke. :(

There's a bit of an NSC clique at times Brov - and we're excluded from it :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
"There are allegations of a severe bust-up in the changing rooms when pasties were hurled amidst guttural exchanges as scouser Reid demanded an explanation as to how his team were vanquished by ‘tippy tappy’ football"

MILM: Made I Laugh Muchly

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sheebo / PNFE

STOP trying to get your Posts up!:wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here