Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reid to leave Argyll after Albion defeat?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Sources close to the West Country giants have revealed today that Argyle Manager was close to leaving the club after Tuesday’s defeat at the hands of Gus Poyet’s team.

There are allegations of a severe bust-up in the changing rooms when pasties were hurled amidst guttural exchanges as scouser Reid demanded an explanation as to how his team were vanquished by ‘tippy tappy’ football. Reid emerged from the home dressing room in a turquoise and scarlet shell suit to give an emotional interview to waiting press.

He was alleged to say that he had already had job offers as the Assistant Reserve Team Development coach of the Aleutian Islands (where it is said he will join up with Bryan Robson) and also as warm-up to John Bishop in his tour of Reykjavik Fishermens Clubs and was considering both very carefully.

Meanwhile Argyle fans vented their anger by congregating outside the main stand demanding more seasoning in their pasties!

Argyle chairman Ivor Scruttock was not available for comment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brilliant - had me going until the very end!

10/10.

Talking of which - move over Easy 10 - there is a new Comedy King on NSC.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sources close to the West Country giants have revealed today that Argyle Manager was close to leaving the club after Tuesday’s defeat at the hands of Gus Poyet’s team.

There are allegations of a severe bust-up in the changing rooms when pasties were hurled amidst guttural exchanges as scouser Reid demanded an explanation as to how his team were vanquished by ‘tippy tappy’ football. Reid emerged from the home dressing room in a turquoise and scarlet shell suit to give an emotional interview to waiting press.

He was alleged to say that he had already had job offers as the Assistant Reserve Team Development coach of the Aleutian Islands (where it is said he will join up with Bryan Robson) and also as warm-up to John Bishop in his tour of Reykjavik Fishermens Clubs and was considering both very carefully.

Meanwhile Argyle fans vented their anger by congregating outside the main stand demanding more seasoning in their pasties!

Argyle chairman Ivor Scruttock was not available for comment.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I sussed it after 'West Country Giants' :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Funniest thing on here for years. Hang on whilst I clean up the piss out of my pants where I pissed myself.

Keep it up!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice one Nige! :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't quite work out who's being serious in their replies to this thread and who isn't?!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have LITERALLY just snotted out half-chewed fig roll over my keyboard, screen and telephone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here