Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reid slates Mcghee

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Reid just basically said Mcghee has ballsed up by changing the team AGAIN and dropping him. I can't believe Mcghee will still be in charge next saturday.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
burrish gull said:
Reid just basically said Mcghee has ballsed up by changing the team AGAIN and dropping him. I can't believe Mcghee will still be in charge next saturday.

Mcghee is a f***ing clown

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
burrish gull said:

Why Not? The board are dumb, deaf and blind now, as well as skint

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
There is obviously a major problem with some players and the manager, Reid is right, why was he dropped? I did'nt think he played that bad in recent games, I think Leon's parting words of 'they don't know what there doing; are coming true.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Did he not say that he was suprised, but the manager has his reasons?

he didn't directly slate McGhee

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Withdean Wanderer said:
Did he not say that he was suprised, but the manager has his reasons?

he didn't directly slate McGhee

I take your point but I just heard him question what Mcghee was doing, he suggested its not a good time to keep making changes every game. This can't go on, I've been a Mcghee supporter but now he has to go.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
burrish gull said:

Indeed that was a poorly veiled crticism. Very interesting as earlier on when it was 0-0 Reidy played a pretty straight bat when asked about being dropped.

However when we were losing he really did spell out that he felt the team had no chance of jelling with all the changes.

Tin hat time for McGee! Hartys phone in could be interesting!

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
burrish gull said:

He will be. I'm going all the way to Plymouth to see another defeat. Luckily we have family there and are not just going for the game.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Is Dick Knight using Mark Mcgee as a smoke screen ?

Have not hard from him for a while.....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Definately said this isn't the time of the season to making changes, players need to play together to be able to gel.

I sure this will now turn into a witch hunt, but I heard it very clearly.

Take it as you will.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Some kind Albion fan give the fella a lift home.....

1066gull

If Reid slated him, Reid would kiss goodbye to Brighton because McGhee would chuck him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here