Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reid out for season

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is a great shame as he was/is the best passer at the club...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I honestly think that had Reid played the whole of last season at right midfield, he would have had a chance of making the Australian WOrld Cup squad. It may sound far fetched to some of you, but Scott Chipperfield?

I think McGhee did him no favours.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Get well soon Reidy, Somewhat of an over reaction and discredit to the rest of the squad everyone saying that the season is over. He is after all only one player (a good one don't get me wrong but still only one). Fraser looks more than capable in the middle we have fairly versatile players who should be able to and are you used to coping.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I like Paul Reid, always thought he had a powerful shot on him. All the best mate for the recovery :drink:

modell

Sep 13, 2005
Brighton
Chin up, Skippy. Will be much, much missed this year. Speaking of which how comes weve never had a proper song for Brighton's no. 2 (stop it!)?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
modell said:
Chin up, Skippy. Will be much, much missed this year. Speaking of which how comes weve never had a proper song for Brighton's no. 2 (stop it!)?

we have... it goes like thus along to We Are The Champions tune:

"We won the Ashes, WE WON THE ASHES, no time for Aussies 'cos we won the ASHES, take that shane waaaaarne"

:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
f***ing Hell :angry: :angry: :angry:

We will do well to avoid relegation now - massive blow big time

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Proper bad news.

To everyone thinking we were in for a fairly boring "transitional" season of mid table mediocrity, I fear without serious reinforcements we're gonna be scrapping for our League 1 lives.

Get well soon Reidy

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
This realy is bad new's firstly for Reidy himself and secondly the impact on the suad.

It realy shows what a total diasater of a close season and summer we have had with no players coming in.

At best with everyone fit we might have had a season of mid-table mediocrity but with injuries to our expereinced players with only youth teamers to come in will realy make this season very nasty.

Mr knight please stand up, give Deano the job bring some ex players in as coaches at bloody finance some loanee's or frees!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here