Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rehman

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
How long are Rodger and Oatway injured for?

And isn't Blackwell due back in January, or is he out for longer than that?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's a f***ing CENTRE BACK.

The sooner as we revert to 5 at the back the better.

Butters, Cullip and Rehman with Jones and Harding as the wing backs.

Chippy and Hammond in the middle with Yeates playing where he is meant to (in the hole) behind the two strikers.

Not a problem.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This will probably be seen as sacrilege by some, but on Saturday's performance Cullip is as likely a candidate to be dropped as anyone. He won't be, obviously because he's the skipper, but he is well off form.

I repeat what was said earlier, he and Butters cannot play together, one or other of them is guaranteed to f*ck up. Cullip left the guy completely unmarked for their second goal.

Lush

Mods' Pet
If it is a Ramadan thing, then we have seriously f**ked up.

Ramadan is for 30 days - and started on October 27th.

People observing Ramadan fast from dawn to dusk.

That means that Rehman won't have eaten since about 7am on Sat morning - while the rest of the players were loading up with carbos for energy. I don't think he would have had anything to drink either.

No wonder he was wandering around the pitch in a daze. Can't believe he's getting much out of training either.

Hopefully by Wrexham he'll be back to full form. (if anyone is better informed about Ramadan please feel free to add!)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ramadam LOL.

I am 100% sure that Zesh isnt being affected by Ramadam and that certainly isnt the reason he was taken off at half time like that complete tool suggested on the phone in. The fact he is absolutely crap has more to do with it!

Cadman

Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Ramadam LOL.

I am 100% sure that Zesh isnt being affected by Ramadam and that certainly isnt the reason he was taken off at half time like that complete tool suggested on the phone in. The fact he is absolutely crap has more to do with it!

Couldn't agree more........If Rehman was paid a pound for every time he touched the ball, he'd die potless.

He is, without doubt, the worst 'midfield' player I've seen in a Brighton shirt. (and I've seen some bad ones.!)

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Surely Booker and White must shoulder some of the blame for Rehmann coming back. I don't think McGhee actually saw him in match action as he was on the bench for the Peterborough game. They must have recommended him to McGhee and he must have trusted them and taken him back.

We should blame White and Booker therefore and not McGhee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:

That means that Rehman won't have eaten since about 7am on Sat morning - while the rest of the players were loading up with carbos for energy. I don't think he would have had anything to drink either.

No wonder he was wandering around the pitch in a daze. Can't believe he's getting much out of training either.

Hopefully by Wrexham he'll be back to full form. (if anyone is better informed about Ramadan please feel free to add!)

That is very accurate Lush. He wouldn't have drunk anything either.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:

That is very accurate Lush. He wouldn't have drunk anything either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here