Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rehman staying

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I like Rehman, but not sure where he'd fit in. He's not better than Whing at RB and not better than Lynch, or a fit Hinsh at CB? Do we need him.

I concur, I think Rehman would have been a good signing if Whing had not of signed.

Then again he can play right back and in midfield and would cover both and would be a better option than Reid at RB I think.

If my memory serves right he tended to be in the wrong position at the wrong time when playing in the centre and at fault for a number of goals.

I would prefer we spend the money further up the pitch as the defence is coming together nicely with what we have and any short term problems can be covered by temporary loans.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think it would be the final piece of the jigsaw for the defence.....

this just leaves us with a decent midfielder and a striker ( oh yes and a goalie)

then we will win the league

No need to sign a goalie, IMHO...

Would be very pleased if we signed Zesh... a great addition to the squad, not least because of his versatility...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I suppose he'd do a job. But personally I didnt rate him when he was here the first time and as far as im concerned he's got worse...a very very average player.

We dont need average!

Not worth the wages

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anything that pushes el abd further out of the picture is a good thing

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dont patronise me Tribune

I will set Uberfan of York on you

And you accuse my wife of having digs at people you two faced plastic northern tart.:salute::salute::salute:

NOW START ANOTHER THREAD HAVING A GO AT ME IF YOU WANT COS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

1066gull

Can't hurt but not sure he will be any more than cover.

difference is we now have adequte cover

cmon fruity find you form and release cox on the right, so we have reid, rehman and bertin in the centre battling for their place

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We finished 18th last season, with just 53 points, and we now have the same squad. What on earth makes you think we won't be in a similar relegation battle this season ?

Erm

Hinsh Back fully fit
Reid Back fully fit
Whing Back full time
Revell Back Fully fit
Hammnd Fully fit

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rehman. Whatever, really.

I'll welcome him if he comes. I'll shed no tears if he doesn't.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Won't be back, says DW.

http://theargus.co.uk/display.var.1486657.0..php

Zesh Rehman will not be rejoining Albion for a third time.

Boss Dean Wilkins has dismissed reports that Rehman is returning to Withdean from Queens Park Rangers on a season-long loan.

Wilkins said: "It's not true. At the end of the season I spoke to John Gregory (QPR manager) about the possibility of that but it didn't go any further.

"Since then we have signed Andrew Whing, so as much as we enjoyed having him here he won't be coming back."

The versatile Rehman was borrowed by the Seagulls from Rangers towards the end of last season. He also had a spell on loan from Fulham in 2003.

Albion's home match against Gillingham has been brought forward 24 hours to Friday, December 21, to comply with the Withdean playing regulations.

The fixture at Port Vale on Saturday, October 13, will start at 1pm to avoid a clash with England's Euro 2008 qualifier against Estonia.

Vale have the option of reverting to 3pm if the FA decide on an evening kick-off for the England game.

Millwall are reconsidering Albion's request to bring forward their visit to Withdean on Saturday, September 8, when England play Israel, from 3pm or to the Friday night.

Meanwhile League One rivals Oldham, have made an audacious attempt to sign Patrik Berger on loan from Aston Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here