Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reggae Reggae Sauce

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Tom Hark said:
Yeah, gotta have the tried and trusted JAMAICAN hot sauce. hotter the better. None of this mild & fruity nonsense :flameboun

Ever tried this bad boy??

insanity1.jpg

It has a warning on the bottle about it coming in contact with the skin!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Tom Hark said:

I'm not joking pal!!

Dave's insanity sauce is the daddy when it comes to f***ing hot sauces!!

The worrying thing is that they used to sell it in Sainsburys (they may well still do but I haven't seen it for a while) so there has got to be some home made shit out there somewhere that is hotter than this bad boy.

I once did a neat table spoon full of the stuff for a bet, I puked my guts up about an hour. Won £20 mind, but the curry I didn't eat whilst throwing up cost me £18!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Arthur said:
I'm not joking pal!!

Dave's insanity sauce is the daddy when it comes to f***ing hot sauces!!

The worrying thing is that they used to sell it in Sainsburys (they may well still do but I haven't seen it for a while) so there has got to be some home made shit out there somewhere that is hotter than this bad boy.

I once did a neat table spoon full of the stuff for a bet, I puked my guts up about an hour. Won £20 mind, but the curry I didn't eat whilst throwing up cost me £18!!

Dave's is f***ing ridiculous, anything above about the end of a cocktailstickfuls (if that is indeed a word) and it renders ANYTHING far too hot to eat. The only thing I've experienced that is worse was bolting four chillies. Now THAT was nasty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here