Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

refreshment income from spurs game(kiosks)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Income - or turnover?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
same thing, unless you mean Income or Profit
I'm not sure what you're saying - you're not suggesting income and turnover are the same are you? You pay tax on your income, you don't pay tax on your turnover.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
I'm not sure what you're saying - you're not suggesting income and turnover are the same are you? You pay tax on your income, you don't pay tax on your turnover.

They are one and the same thing lol a company pays tax on its profit

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are one and the same thing lol a company pays tax on its profit
Yes, income and profit are simillar, but turnover is different. I was asking if the OP meant income (which is what he said, and would be a great profit), or turnover, which would be much less exciting.

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Mark up on refreshments is more like 50% and the club would be buying in bulk so get a larger discount, I reckon the club would be on 100% mark up. Interesting to see if the £100k is turnover or profit. If it is profit that would be over £2 million profit on refreshment per annum, that's a new player every season.

Keep on drinking folks!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most of which if not all will go to the contractors who paid us a lump sum for the contract a while back (I think!)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Most of which if not all will go to the contractors who paid us a lump sum for the contract a while back (I think!)

Well of course, but we still get 20% cut of revenue

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

No you don't you pay TAX on your taxable PROFIT ie Turnover less costs less allowances

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey this is hard work.
No you don't you pay TAX on your taxable PROFIT ie Turnover less costs less allowances
"No you don't"? - er, yes you do pay tax on income. This could also be called profit.

The OP said 'income'. I was simply asking whether they meant profit, or turnover. Income is more associated with profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here