Referees name?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brian....Its Keith hackett I think

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I said earlier it is a waste of time writing to the FL about the ref as it will be read by a secretary. If anybody wants to complain the best is to address it to Keith Hackett personally as he will read it and perhaps do nothing but it may register and be at the front of his mind if he receives any more from other fans. He may just think I remember that name we had a complaint about him previously. You have nothing to lose other than 2nd class stamp.

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
The thing I find most irrtating is; if we were that shit at our jobs we would be getting a p45 through the post, what's so different about referees!

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
As I said earlier it is a waste of time writing to the FL about the ref as it will be read by a secretary. If anybody wants to complain the best is to address it to Keith Hackett personally as he will read it and perhaps do nothing but it may register and be at the front of his mind if he receives any more from other fans. He may just think I remember that name we had a complaint about him previously. You have nothing to lose other than 2nd class stamp.

I think Mike Reilly may have taken over now, which doesn't fill me with confidence in anything changing. A very weak referee who allowed Cashley to show him complete conte,pt, then only, apologetically booked him after chasing after him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
mere smidgen of a shyte ref compared to this guy

challis.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Is there any way to see what the assessor thought of him? They must do something with those reports after each game

CamdenO

Feb 5, 2010
He was awful, and looked as inexperienced as they come.

No-one however is as bad as Mr Keith Stroud. Short little prick.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I didn’t realise it was the same ref who sent the two off (Three if you include their one too) against Stockport in the 4-2 defeat earlier in the season at Withdean.

Think the ref who annoyed most last season was Trevor Kettle. Think we had him twice last year at Withdean and I remember him making some shocking decisions in both games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here