Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Referee for Sunday - bet Poyet is happy !

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Excuses at the ready I see. Maybe whoever loses is simply not the better team on the day?

Our top scorer is injured, the man who has scored eleven goals and who many of you say cannot hit a barn door.
Barnes is suspended, six goals and three assists, another who a lot of your fans say is not that good.
The ref will be against us :cry:

Maybe its time you lot conceded that at the moment we are by far the better team.

Feel free to apply for my ban, if it makes you feel better

No excuses just disappointment that such a weak referee with some less than desirable history at the Amex has been appointed for such a massive game for both clubs.

Also the main gripe about the striking injuries is the amount of games our new striker has had to play in a time he is also adjusting to the pace of the English game.

Well done for ignoring sensible comments though and helping turn a reasonable thread into another willy waving competition

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tim Robinson is a decent lad so shouldn't be any snide reds instigated by him

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No excuses just disappointment that such a weak referee with some less than desirable history at the Amex has been appointed for such a massive game for both clubs.

Also the main gripe about the striking injuries is the amount of games our new striker has had to play in a time he is also adjusting to the pace of the English game.

Well done for ignoring sensible comments though and helping turn a reasonable thread into another willy waving competition

CAN YOU READ? it was me who turned it into a willy waving competition?

As for Ulloa not being used to the pace of the English game, tell the poor little lamb I feel for him.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
We didn't give you Dobbie you are buying him and I would rather play without him, because as a striker he would make a good plumber. 21 goals in coming up to 5 seasons in English football. :eek:

We offered you a deal, you accepted. You'd have thought even if it's a player who hasn't done well for you, after the Murray transfer you could have done with him this weekend atleast.

I actually think with Ulloa, Dobbie would be far more effective than alongside a headless chicken in CMS.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's a lot of people on this thread who won't be posting on NSC for a month or so when I get to a computer.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Palace have built up a reputation throughout this league this season as divers which is backed up by the number of dodgy penalty awards.

And countless bookings for Saha for simulation. As Kevin Keegan once said "I would love it, love it if we beat them". If it does happen at least Nsc will be stripey Nigel free next Sunday evening.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We offered you a deal, you accepted. You'd have thought even if it's a player who hasn't done well for you, after the Murray transfer you could have done with him this weekend atleast.

I actually think with Ulloa, Dobbie would be far more effective than alongside a headless chicken in CMS.

Dobbie and effective don't go together. He must be Holloways love child if Holloway thinks you will be in the Prem next season and giving him a two year contract

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll be the one you see falling from ESU on the final whistle

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
There's a lot of people on this thread who won't be posting on NSC for a month or so when I get to a computer.

Tell me if im one and I am perfectly happy to stop posting now. No need to ban, I dont think what I said was out of order. Dont bother with the ban if I am one, if im not welcome just say the word.

Oct 2, 2011
Palace have built up a reputation throughout this league this season as divers which is backed up by the number of dodgy penalty awards.

Perhaps if Brighton had held on to Murray they would have gained a few more penalties, something we will never know now. Shame you haven't got CMS for next Sunday, he likes to throw himself to the ground for no apparent reason....

Last edited:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Dobbie was useless for us and showed no desire to fight for his place. Buckley and Vicente are both better options than him.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012

Oh come off it sunshine - 'built up a reputation' ? Amongst who ? You, your mates and that provocative bell-end on talkshite radio ? And 'backed up' by number of dodgy penalty awards ? You're just making this stuff up and passing it off as fact - very poor effort. Maybe I should start saying Brighton have built up a reputation as self pitying cry babies, backed up by THIS THREAD.

Its pathetic ! Oh poor us, isnt life unfair, boo-hoo ! :cry:

Seems like you need to all grow a pair and man the **** up.

Oh and 'stripey nigels' ? Thats not bad until you realise that makes you... 'stripey weeds'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
An interesting tweet from Naylor

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Added spice with Pawson's appointment. He sent Ian Holloway off when the Palace chief was at Blackpool. #bhafc

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Oh come off it sunshine - 'built up a reputation' ? Amongst who ? You, your mates and that provocative bell-end on talkshite radio ? And 'backed up' by number of dodgy penalty awards ? You're just making this stuff up and passing it off as fact - very poor effort. Maybe I should start saying Brighton have built up a reputation as self pitying cry babies, backed up by THIS THREAD.

Its pathetic ! Oh poor us, isnt life unfair, boo-hoo ! :cry:

Seems like you need to all grow a pair and man the **** up.

Oh and 'stripey nigels' ? Thats not bad until you realise that makes you... 'stripey weeds'

So have all Saha's yellow cards for simulation been wrong then?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Perhaps if Brighton had held on to Murray they would have gained a few more penalties, something we will never know now. Shame you haven't got CMS for next Sunday, he likes to through himself to the ground for no apparent reason....

He's not as convincing though as Murray or Saha. I can probably count on one hand the penalties he's won this season.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Perhaps if Brighton had held on to Murray they would have gained a few more penalties, something we will never know now. Shame you haven't got CMS for next Sunday, he likes to throw himself to the ground for no apparent reason....

Please feel free to furnish us with an example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here