Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp to return to Pompey

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Wonder what the Pompey fans reckon. That would be like Coppell going to Palarce and back to us on the rebound. I don't rate Rednapp and personally think Mandaric could of got some one better.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I couldn't give two hoots of a monkeys arse. Redcrapp is just an ugly tosser who screwed up at Southampton and now claims to want to return to his spiritural home. Well f*** off and go then. Old Freddie Dineage will be salivating at the prospect no doubt. Portsmouth/Southampton are just small towns in Bournemouth.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Timekeeper said:
Wonder what the Pompey fans reckon. That would be like Coppell going to Palarce and back to us on the rebound. I don't rate Rednapp and personally think Mandaric could of got some one better.

I've heard they're quite happy. Redknapp kept Pompey up, took Southampton down, kept them down, and then came back. Job well done if you're a Pompey fan.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
bhafc99 said:
I've heard they're quite happy. Redknapp kept Pompey up, took Southampton down, kept them down, and then came back. Job well done if you're a Pompey fan.

if he keeps Pompey up he will be a legend there :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I think this saga should be on you couldnt make it up thread to be honest, what a shambles! And couldnt happen to two nicer clubs:lolol:

(Except if it was Brighton and Millwall of course!) ;)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have heard Mandaric is part owner of "Wickes" and "Focus DIY!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here