Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REDKNAPP "keeping seat warm"

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Click the link to the radio interview in this linked thread. This bloke is the biggest Judas since Judas himself!

How we all laugh at Lowe! :lolol:

Redknapp

This is also excellent, saints fans reaction! I particularly liked "good riddance baggy faced twat" :lolol: :lolol:

Fans reaction !

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers, i had just heard it on another site, came on here, and saw this. Wisey today, might actually play well!

They are quite comical arnt they? :lolol: :lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Goodbye Redknapp you prize tosser. And no thanks for achieving f**k-all at my club...except relegation you c*ck. Take your mobiles with you, your wank bulldog tie, Kevin 'useless' Bond, your clueless tactics & plentyful excuses, your baggy & wrinkled old face & NEVER grace St Mary's ever again - you f**kwit.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully now this will be the kick start for our season, especially with so many games this month against sides in the top half of the table

Oh dear!:lolol:

After all, he only talked about the Skates for the first few months he was here and referred to us as "they" and "them".

Agent Redknapp
Bwahahahahahahahaha f***ing priceless!

Bet the Pompy sc*m are loving this!.....leave Portsmouth take Saints down, f**k em up in the CCC and then leave!

dont know about the skates but I'm loving it to!!
:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here