Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recorded Delivery........Stolen post....

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Thats one thing that really do p*ss me off. You pay for recorded delivery, and they say we cannot guarantee delivery. Then whats the point of recorded delivery?

Any money or valuable goods should be sent by special delivery. If Royal Mail loses it, or someone steals it, it is then their responsibility to give you every single penny back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Special Delivery™ 9.00am
Special Delivery™ Next Day both have online tracking, electronic proof of delivery and insurance up to £2500.

Recorded Signed for™ doesn't have these features and you are only insured for £39.

I work for Royal Mail and I would never send money in the post, not because of thieving but because we are such a big company and unfortunately some items get lost. Always send a cheque or postal order, preferably a cheque.

The main problem is that Recorded Signed For is a an "additional service" that RM provides but because the profit margin is crap they'll quite happily run it into the ground. The money is to be made on making Special Delivery the sole option when sending anything of importance through the mail.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I thought it was supposed to be us Palace fans who are unemployed/unemployable :lolol:

Nevermind fella, I'm sure you'll be able to go watch a Premiership team play you off the park in another 15 years.

f*** you, cvnt.:nono:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Thanks to some of the posters who offered their help, truly genuine people. Thanks for your offers of help. :D

Have a fantastic day and lets hope we get a result.

:falmer:

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry to hear about your situation.

All the best.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here