Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recommend me a RESTAURANT in TOWN

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Taking the MISSUS out later, fancy somewhere I've not been. Cheapish, byo would be good (generous aren't I).

What's the place above Yum Yum like?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Spanish tapas restaurant opposite the Office in Sydney Street is good. The place above Yum Yums has awful service imo.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Chappers, look no further than the Red Snapper at the Dials BYOB and a set menu @ £20/25 a head that includes a whole sea bass if bloody difficult to beat.

If you can't get in at that one then they have a second restaurant in Waterloo Street.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Giggling Squid - Market street (near Donatellos)

Awesome Thai food and reasonable prices.

Edit: SHIT, forgot to mention that you get f***ing JELLY BEANS for FREE afterwards.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thai Pad at the Dials is lovely and Cheap as chips.... red curry to die for... BYO not a problem I once had a work do there and strolled in with 3 crates of fosters. Classy I know. BOOK they get busy !

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Opposite the town hall, in the space that used to be Puccino's coffee shop is a little French place called Plateau which does FANTASTIC food.

I'm not sure if they're open in the evenings HOWEVER the same folk run another restaurant in North Laine but I can't remember what it's called. It's not BYOB but they do have a marvellous selection of wines.

Here's a menu: Plateau Menu - 020212

It is proper mm mmmm tasty

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Opposite the town hall, in the space that used to be Puccino's coffee shop is a little French place called Plateau which does FANTASTIC food.

I'm not sure if they're open in the evenings HOWEVER the same folk run another restaurant in North Laine but I can't remember what it's called. It's not BYOB but they do have a marvellous selection of wines.

Here's a menu: Plateau Menu - 020212

It is proper mm mmmm tasty

Mange Toute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here