Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recently on NSC. It's very telling that...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The MOST fave poster thread just scraped 2 pages and LEAST fave is still going at 6 pages.

Seems a lot of posters on here should go and join Mumsnet they're such, sniping, whinging, picky little bitches.

NSC is going down the shitter rapidly because of mean spirited, racist, vindictive threads started by idiot members on this forum.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The MOST fave poster thread just scraped 2 pages and LEAST fave is still going at 6 pages.

Seems a lot of posters on here should go and join Mumsnet they're such, sniping, whinging, picky little bitches.

NSC is going down the shitter rapidly because of mean spirited, racist, vindictive threads started by idiot members on this forum.

bit of an over reaction there luv......racist....? must have missed it. people are venting their frustration at what's going on on the pitch , the least favourite poster thread was unneccesseccessarassryary though imho.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
There were some quite obnoxious racist-y posts on here a little while ago sydney, if you missed them then just be grateful!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

" Let he, who is without sin, cast the first stone "

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Instead of moaning, start new interesting threads. (I do agree with you in the most part though) I used to read this forum a lot before I signed up, and it didn't seem as daft as it sometimes.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Like any forum which has a sudden increase in traffic the mods need to start enforcing some rules that decrease the amount of shitty threads started by wind up merchants. A lot of the shit comes from people with high post counts though so I guess they have to balance what they let older members get away with compared to newer members. At the moment it seems anything goes and the blame goes on the people who fall for whatever bait people throw out. It should probably be the other way around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here