Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

received a warning from el pres. * beware new posters*

Here we go, name calling, being tough behind the keyboard. grow up fool.
so let get this right. Everyone has to agree with you and no one can say what they feel. get a life you bore.
Gus, you talk the walk but walk like a prick. f*** off.
Hope Bennett gets relegated with norwich. we've got buckley and he'll be a better player. Elliot is a cock.
What's the f***ing line up.

Just a small selection there...

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Got a pm from moderater el president or what ever he calls himself. apparently us newbies aren't allowed to disagree with posters like twinkle toes and must always agree.

Makes me laugh when palace fans are asked to be banned but the outcome is its only banter but when i post (bha fan) i get a warning.

To future new comers, always agree and never voice your opinion otherwise you'll be banned.

f*** off back to your caravan and take some road kill with you.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
how can he not know what the line up was he clearly had some way of getting on the web, the first thing i do when we are playing is go to the bbc site or another site and check the line up, why come on a forum and ask for the line up when it would be easier and quicker to look on the BBC or official site, and why come on swearing in an aggressive manner asking what the line up is?

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
HA

I LIKE THIS THREAD....YES MY CAPS ARE ON SO I CAN BE HEARD, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS......

:facepalm:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
How very dare a moderator do his job, disgusting way to carry on El Pres.

Bigbelly I haven't read any of your posts until now, I haven't missed much. Trying to be controversial is not the best way to endear yourself on here.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
You can report a post and it goes to all the mods, or just click on the name of Bozza/myself and send a PM.

Nah not a report mate just a quick question, il send it to you as not seen much of Bozza past couple of days

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh, twins, that explains it. My mum's always singing this and she's got a lot to answer for now, making me look a tit in front of everyone like this.

LineUp.jpg

A quick word James, these boys are pwopa nawty, and their colours don't run, nuff said?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here