Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons against firing MM

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
I think that it is a very fair assumption as they have done nothing to strengthen the side to avoid it. It is easy to say that we tried to get this man and that man and they wouldn't come etc. The proof of the puidding is in the eating and they haven't done anything to suggest that they wish to avoid relegation.

Yes, here we go, yet another assumption. You have a superb habit of dreaming things up. Of course the board want us to go down, makes a lot of sense doesn't it ?

Well maybe to you but not the vast majority.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
KinkyNormanBaker said:
5 wins all season is good?

Apparantly so withdean, stadium, facilities. wages :bla: :bla: :bla:

Any manager with tactical nous would have realised that we have a squad which would do ok (bottom 6) in this division at least 6 points clear of 3rd bottom, not 5 points adrift.

I dont think the board want us to go down. It will take alot of convincing others re the falmer argument if we are in League 1 or Div 2 or Div 3 or whatever it is these days.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
Yes, here we go, yet another assumption. You have a superb habit of dreaming things up. Of course the board want us to go down, makes a lot of sense doesn't it ?

Well maybe to you but not the vast majority.

Please give me an example of one positive move that the club have made that was essential to towards securing our position in CCC.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At least getting a new manager in now would give him a few games to take a proper look at the squad and see who we need to replace, get rid of and keep for next season.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Cadiz Seagull said:
1 We'd have to pay up his contract. No idea how much but at least 6 figures I would guess

I keep hearing this on the phoneing, but how much money will the club lose if we are relegated and the empty seats that will be at withdean next season? If its around the same amount then surley thats not a good enough reason to keep him!
Satisically we are on course for a worse season ever, the lowest amount of wins in a season (6) and fewest amount of points (35) was in 1997-98, the way its looking the club might be makeing history for the wrong reasons.
Football is a buisness that is all about results and if mcghee isn't delivering them then he doesn't deserve to keep hes job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here