NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Prize fighting?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Duffy's tweet:
Beautiful final day win that the lads ���� not there today because I had to get 4 teeth out off my mouth which was nasty! All in all good season from everyone now looking forward to next season to see this club go forward ��⚪

Is he staying then? I am torn, I would love him to stay but I think he deserves plenty of first team football. He’s not going to get it here is he?

No complaints from me if he’s happy to be a squad player though. There are games and times in games when Duffy is exactly what we need. Much like Stephens

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Is he staying then? I am torn, I would love him to stay but I think he deserves plenty of first team football. He’s not going to get it here is he?

No complaints from me if he’s happy to be a squad player though. There are games and times in games when Duffy is exactly what we need. Much like Stephens

Looks like he is staying from that tweet, but in all honestly it really just means nothing concrete (move wise) is in place yet.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Had four teeth removed from his mouth.

Where else would he have them removed from? The mind boggles.

In a game I played in, one of the opposing team had to have a tooth belonging to a teammate of mine removed from the top of his bald head. They both went for a header and our player somehow managed to put this tooth out through his lower lip (nice hole left behind) and the tooth embedded itself in the other blokes head. Lots of blood all round as you would expect.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Duffy's tweet:
Beautiful final day win that the lads ���� not there today because I had to get 4 teeth out off my mouth which was nasty! All in all good season from everyone now looking forward to next season to see this club go forward ��⚪

Well it’s nice that he still wants to keep tabs on us from Bristol.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm not sure why this caused him to be absent from the match day squad. His appointment was at tooth-hurty, which still gave him plenty of time to make the 4pm kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here