Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really awkward moment at urinals last night!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The most awkward toilet moment for me is from Prince Regent, went for a pre swim piss and took the middle urinal (schoolboy error) was going fine until this tubby goes comes up, he's listening to some music and singing to himself. I look down to make sure I'm not pissing on my feet and notice his arm moving quite a bit, look over and he's having a good old tug. I reported him, nonce. Proper grim.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The most awkward toilet moment for me is from Prince Regent, went for a pre swim piss and took the middle urinal (schoolboy error) was going fine until this tubby goes comes up, he's listening to some music and singing to himself. I look down to make sure I'm not pissing on my feet and notice his arm moving quite a bit, look over and he's having a good old tug. I reported him, nonce. Proper grim.

:sick:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
In these situations you cannot beat the old fave of repeating the seven times table in your head - by the time you reach 49 everything is ok. Of course Crystal Palace fans may need to try something a little easier, start with the two times table.

That'd confuse them, they'd NEVER get to 49!
:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
6mad3a

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I was in the Gentlemans powder room in one of the beach front bars on a very busy Saturday evening when a young lady,fed up with queing for her own toilet,decided to use the urinals,just pulled the front of her jeans down,pulled her knickers to on side,parted her legs and pissed! not that I was watching of course....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What a spacehugger, I always go for alphabet football teams, you know

Arsenal
Burton
Chelsea
Derby
Everton
Fulham
Gillingham
Hereford
Ipswich

Now I have to piss by now or else I have to use Jarrow which is cheating really!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Went to this play once at the Prince of Wales theatre in London and went to the gents during the interval. It was empty in there when I walked in, but then I noticed someone else enter and he came right up and used the urinal next to mine, even though there must have been at least half a dozen free.

Imagine my shock when I looked up and realised it was.... Andrew Lloyd Webber!

And no, I didn't look (I dread to think....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here