Really annoying injuries..

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
tommy boy said:
my leg,

penis cramp would be vile

I expect so

I get leg cramps all the damn time. Never during sex, but virtually everything else. Can be dodgy if you get one whilst taking a piss though....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
So is calling people a wanker for criticising another of your efforts to keep up with Kev the Ape in the race to be the king of crap threads.

If you think people are wankers come and say it to their faces, rather than hiding, once again behind your keyboard.

Kev the Ape? Moi?

Okay then. Now I know why people think you're such a GOON! (Is goon soft enough?) I like to think I post a mixture of both interesting and binial threads.

I only called you a wanker in jest. And as sam pointed out, I used a smilie. If I would have wanted to call you a wanker I would have said something along the lines of 'you are a wanker'.. not use a smilie. :lolol: dear oh dear you are in a tizz!

Thridly the majority of replies on this thread have actually added to the content, unlike your drivil. Wish, if you don't mind me saying is rather windup-esqu.

Oh and before I go, I can't be accused of being a keyboard warrior. I think a hell of a lot of people know who I am on here. I meet alot of them for drinks go to meet ups, oh yes.. and have my name on the back of all of my Brighton shirts. And when I say name I mean 'Biscuit'.

I hope I've answered everything on here for you. Feel free to PM if you have any further problems with my posting. I'm sure I'll take not.

Biccy.

P.S :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here